XJO 0.58% 8,091.9 s&p/asx 200

it's tues so bring ck back to aid us all! lol, page-36

1. 2,978 Posts.
    Hi Novac
    Indeed no TARP money!
    But if you did deeper with your Intel you would see that the big boys did step in offering the market solace of certainty "liquidity". Which however also didnt work.ie Morgans and other super elite business identities of the time....
    Govts suppose to be smarter theses days? i doubt it also.

"Novacs points
    REVENUE didn't rise much at all. It's increases in revenue that show you that things are getting better not some number like "profit increase 83%".

BDZ Response
    not sure how many times I have to post it or how many times you chose to ignore it.
    But my points is exactly this. We are not out of the woods yet, very few recessions bounce back immediately. 87 was a freak. But we are on the turning point.
    "Employment as you keep harping on Will be one of the last indicators to rebound and by then the Bull move will be well on the way."
    Robot points are archaic. Yes the people will have to reinvent themselves yes world powers seem focused on bringing poorer countries up in the wealth band of society at Aust employees peril.Alomg with excess immigration imo (at the peril of the young peoples future, we seem unable to learn from th e likes of UK and USA)....
    If you only address some and not all of my points please forgive me if I do not respond next time. Im now getting the drift of your Bear coloured glasses and will not waste any more of yours or MY time.
    BDZ ;((
    Ps fi your a CEO of said company improving profits by over 83% whats your next goal/focus!!!
    Yes $$$$$ proft increases, increase advertising budgets market spread ie where are we week (from previous cutbacks possibly). How do we get back into that area? More employees maybe!!! Im sensing you have been heavily scarred from the lay off experience you endured recently. My advice build a bridge and get over it!!!
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.