XJO 0.10% 7,767.5 s&p/asx 200

Hey TDA. I did reread my post and perhaps I could have phrased...

1. 696 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hey TDA.

I did reread my post and perhaps I could have phrased it better. I guess it could be interpreted as me having a dig at you which wasnt my intention. Its hard to be impartial, as we all have at least one house, but I was challenging everyone to try. The questions and statements were just to get people thinking.

If I was harsh than I apologize, as windups serve no one. Im just trying to learn.

Hey maybe we are all wrong! I dont have the answers, but just logically house prices have to stop at some point just as stocks have a rest. I saw the Cali mania with my own eyes, and i just see so many parallels. Money Printing is the only way I cannot see this blowing up. Than us just cause problems elsewhere. Interestingly in the Weimar Republic, food was the largest expense and house prices plummeted

I dont care what happens to house prices as I own one. It will still be the same house tomorrow. I have no investment in other real estate. Why Im passionate is because its scares the hell out of me what our idiotic politicians will do when this blows up. Add to that moronic RBA as well. Keynesian fools the lot of them!

I can see Kevin now: Working families blah blah thats why we are introducing a new $100,000 FHOG! Dont laugh as it might happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.