HDR hardman resources limited

Hi AC,Yes I agree, just interested in Roberter's dynamic %...

1. pj
    2,090 Posts.
    Hi AC,

Yes I agree, just interested in Roberter's dynamic % theory that's all. Any way I find stops (trailing, dynamic % or whatever), very hard psychologically to activate - sorry I know you are just meant to mechanically "do it" but to be sure you have to sell down at a price which is lower than you "could have got yesterday" in a market likely to be thin at the time.

On balance, I am beginning to think that its just as good a plan to sell "too soon", there is always something else and you get your money back sooner.

Interested to hear you bought back in, nearly did the same, but instead I just demonstrated Roberter's assertion that it's hard to buy back for a cent or so more than you sold for - still, if I didn't hold a swag of ROC anyway, I possibly would have (still might) after all we do (seem) to have a positive result and so that makes it not so hard and ?steady uptrend to continue.

Anyway, just bought some FAR at 6.8 and 7.1 with my HDR sale so you see there is always something else.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.