GWR 0.00% 8.0¢ gwr group limited

its why we did maths at school, page-10

1. 5,379 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    I don't believe it to be ramping. The doomsters put forward all the reasons under the sun about FAS's lack of resource. Don't forget FAS is a Junior exploration company that floated at 25c. They are not trying to be anymore than that. They floated over a year ago and now have a 25% interest in another Junior Iron ore explorer as well as it's own prospects.

It would be unreasonable to expect FAS to have a JORC resource this early in it's life. GWR floated in 2004 and they only just announced it's maiden JORC resource of 50MT early last year. That was 2.1/2 to 3 years after it floated.

The fact remains that there is a serious chunk of GWR shareholders that are for the takeover and that cannot be ignored.

There is also another serious chunk of GWR shareholders, myself included, who are sitting on the fence to watch the play because a good investor will always watch the game before they come to play and will not let their immotions get in the way of making a sound investment decision.

It appears here and I am sure the Mods will agree, that some people on this forum are immotionaly attached so the two companies and there respective posts show that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 8.0¢ $2.8K 35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 59687 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.