GWR 0.00% 8.0¢ gwr group limited

$$$$$$$$$$You offer no new meaningful discussion on GWR other...

1. 65 Posts.
    $$$$$$$$$$

You offer no new meaningful discussion on GWR other than to present FAS's potential as opposed to GWR's lack there of.

The GWR forum is for people to provide material that can allow investors to make an informed decision inconjunction with their very own research.

All you offer is the same old response. It surprises me that you are sitting on the fence when information is in the public arena that would be sufficent for one to decide yey or ney on this takeover.

FAS must have offered something for its stock to have reached those heights of $1.95, but what has transpired since is reflected by market appraisal. Its as simple as that.

I lost interest in FAS as previously noted and am all for GWR moving forward in the right direction.
    After all I am an investor like you, seeking and protecting every $$$$ I invest in the market which unfortunately did not happen with FAS.

Do some more research of your own and you will truely be able to make that informed decision either way. My hunch is that you are no longer a GWR holder, but that is my hunch only.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 8.0¢ $2.8K 35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 59687 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.