GWR 1.16% 8.7¢ gwr group limited

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$Your quote"I'm talking about the people who...

1. 65 Posts.
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Your quote

"I'm talking about the people who like the idea of the takeover and can see it's merits but are still holding GWR. I wonder how many % would that be? Rather large volumes of late....ouch!!"

Are you absolutely and positively sure with this quote as it may well be to the contrary. (Sorry I didn’t want to spoil your illogical mathematical scenario)

I suggest you include your posting in the other forum you post in and see what response you may get. Your posting should be under FAS so that you can attempt to revive its falling SP. FAS offered promise and delivered nothing IMO to its original shareholders.
    I moved on from FAS early last year when (oh go on Wally tell us..................) all the ho ha commenced and I believe so should you. Embrace GWR or kindly commence posting under FAS's.

Wally you still have not understood the present situation have you. Maybe you should read one of my earlier posts as nothing has changed.

It is time to move on for the betterment of GWR.

DYOR and those that trade on whim will most certainly regret their decisions so do research before you make your decision to invest or trade.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.001(1.16%)
Mkt cap ! $27.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 8.7¢ 8.7¢ $8.7K 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 208456 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 4785 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.