GWR 3.49% 8.3¢ gwr group limited

Dear WallyThankyou for your prompt responseIn relation to your...

1. 65 Posts.
    Dear Wally

Thankyou for your prompt response

In relation to your quote "if FAS don't achieve control Classic may take out FAS - then the combined companies will have a crack at GWR"

Classic will only be a FAS Mark2. I, like many made a bad investment decision in FAS, but I have the resources to more than accomodate the loss. Why dont you go on the FAS board and explain to the original holders like myself where it all went wrong. Dont tell us how bad GWR is as this company has moved on since birth in leaps and bounds whilst FAS, well the market IMO will determine its destiny.

IMO, GWR holders do have advisors, brokers that have already made their decisions known and hence the decline in FAS's SP.

Once GWR releases its JORC update(boy I would like it to be this week coming), Fairstars memory will be just that, a memory. I may or may not have sat next to you at the Fairstar launch, but get over it and make the decision like I did as an investor, MOVE ON and stop downramping this great company. Look for greener pastures.

Goodluck and cheers to all GWR investors and that includes you Wally.

DYOR and do not rely on advice noted above as I am not posting for investment purposes but merely for entertainment only.

Calling Dr Whitmore and in conclusion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.003(3.49%)
Mkt cap ! $26.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.3¢ 8.3¢ $487 5.872K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26528 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 99999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.