GWR 0.00% 7.7¢ gwr group limited

its why we did maths at school, page-7

1. 84 Posts.
    Lets clear up the confusion and lies

FAS will never own 25% of GWR NEVER EVER

The fas camp has alliances with major shareholders of gwr and can get 25% support only
    Wally and the others will never ever exchange their GWR for FAS They know that FAS and Classic has nothing absolutely nothing and will never have anything because they are not interested in getting JORC otherwise they would have started looking for one. My guess is that they knew that there is nothing on their leases and that they knew this from the start. Wally is playing a game to maximize wealth for himself and the men in tights all hope that their king can deliver for them as well.
    The only people sitting with useless Fas script are the little people that blindly believe the rubbish being dished out by Wally mainly.

When you next say FAS has 25% of GWR then please specify that it is about 5% that FAS owns and the rest is alliances only

Hypothetically what happens if Wally falls down a mineshaft that he has failed to cover as recently happened or a giant Crayfish eats him and his wife decides she will rather stay with GWR

Then you lovely little men in tights You are st@#$ed

Please show us if FAS has more than 300000 GWR shares yet.

I dont think so

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 278275 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 276612 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.