ESN 0.00% 1.6¢ entellect limited

I've been patiently waiting for the announcement of the App...

1. 959 Posts.
    I've been patiently waiting for the announcement of the App going live and was very happy when it came out today.

I also didn't mind the bonus presentation which was attached - I will post a summary and my thoughts on the presentation later tonight.

Was just thinking about my discussion with poster "ChrisWR" on the other ESN thread yesterday:

ChrisWR said that they need to get onto the top 100 apps on the app stores and they need to be on the editor's pick list and they need to...to which I replied: they do not need to do or be any of those.

In the US, we have the partnership with the PTA.

This partnership gives us access to 23 million students in our target market.

To put this into ChrisWR's rating claims, the access to the 23 million students is (I'll be conservative here) as good as 23 million downloads of any other free app.

23 million students in the target audience will, imo, have a much higher conversion rate then most freeware apps.

From my previous comparison (only) to SMA:

US educational system uses iPads;
    App can be downloaded onto iPads;
    PTA will drive sales and downloads as they get a commission;
    Revenue stream for ESN is therefore provided.

SMA has monthly income of $50k and its market cap is currently ~$40M.

For ESN to get monthly income of $50k it needs to sign up 12,000 students out of the 23,000,000 that they have access to - doesn't look too hard if you ask me. 12,000 students equates to only 0.05% - that one twentieth of 1%!

$50k income a month and a ~!$40M market cap would equal to an SP of 2.2c - a lot higher than where it currently stands (and SMA was recently as high as 4.5c which equates to a $72M market cap or an ESN SP equivalent of 4c).

Once established in the US, the Company intends to expand this model into the rest of the world.

Companies like ESN are valued based on potential - 23,000,000 potential customers x $50 = $1.15B revenue (potential) and that's just for the US. Then there's Asia (Malaysia, China, etc), UK, Australia, etc. - so potential income is very big, especially for a company with a market cap of ~$7M.

Do the math but I think I know where this one is going.

It's definitely at the start of its rise and this will repeat the SP rises of SMA, MKB, etc. IMO

Another thing on the PTA (from their website - www.pta.org):

"As allocations for federal and state education budgets stagnate and decrease, school fundraising is becoming increasingly important. To make up for flagging support from tax dollars, parents and school officials with little or no fundraising experience are being saddled with the responsibility of generating financial support for schools' programs and projects."

Nothing like a partner that is as hungry as we are to promote and convert (sales).

Of course, all of the above, are just my crazy opinions/thoughts and you all need to DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.