IVA 0.00% 21.5¢ inova resources limited

T4PAprreciate you taking the time to explain your concerns,...

1. 101 Posts.
    T4P

Aprreciate you taking the time to explain your concerns, however, as your fellow CDU supporter Havingfun has acknowledged over on that thread;

"we can be a bit sensitive over here regarding asx consistency over reporting standards..."

If I recall the history correctly you left the CDU threads some time ago to take up employment with the Company. I therefore understand such sensitivity but what happened 2 years ago is history and in my view CDU have had ample time to demonstrate to the ASX and everyone else just how large their resource is. In the absence of an updated statement there are just as many questions today. CDU are the only ones who can answer those questions. I am sure that both IVA and EXS will be happy to answer direct questions on their resources.

You claim that your issue is with the ASX and not with the reporting standards of any particular Company; however there are clearly some inferences in your commentary.

Whatever anyone thinks of RF & Ivanhoe they do not, as far as I am aware, have any history of eporting 'questionable' resources; neither for that matter do EXS. By releasing information as they have they also allow each of us to make our own decisions; a lack of disclosure is for me a far greater alarm bell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.