GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

ivantheironworker...Will keep this off the other thread.I am...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    ivantheironworker...

Will keep this off the other thread.

I am only trading GDN now...will upgrade to investment core once again if/when announcements begin to add confidence to my previous assessments.

Of course, flow rates would do wonders here...and indeed the uranium spin-off holds significant value.

The options expiry is the third big "issue"...and will extract the usual coporate based share price swings, which I fully intend to trade to within an inch of it's life.

This is yet another reason for me not to post on it...and a self-impossed rule I apply to all stocks while I am aggressively trading them, in spite of what the goon show may insinuate! The other reason I am not posting on GDN is because I am being hounded off the thread...targetted as it were...by a group of stalkers.

Apparently stalking is now allowed at HC?

So yes, holding but no longer up to my neck in them (I suspect to my detriment), but as I have said, I was very unhappy with the formation classification change for both Pinkerton Trail and Alkali Gulch and the timing and nature of the "upgrading fractured feature" announcement relating to the Pinkerton Trail intersection, when in my mind the company should have been well aware of the stuck pipe "issue" (all of which has come to light recently mind you)...as such, GDN has been relagated to just another stock in my trading portfolio until further information comes to hand.

None of this changes what should be a commercial well based on what has been announced in the upper levels...but of course, we are relying on the accuarcy of previous announcements again here.

The about face on the previously mentioned formations changed the dynamics here for me...not on the wells likelihood of success based on the facts released, but on the accuracy of the "facts" themselves.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.