1AI 10.0% 0.9¢ algorae pharmaceuticals limited

i've been looking at the phase1 data, does anyone see anything strange in this130week graph, page-4

1. 16,672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2379
    With so few patients, individual variability causes quite a lot of change in the mean scores and error bars. As far as I remember some of the patients had a reduction in the amount of L-Dopa being taken. Since one patient later elected to have DBS, its likely that patient didn't improve as much as the others or deteriorated during the extended monitoring. If they had been matched with placebos as in the current trial, the strength of the placebo response would have swamped the 26 week result, it wouldn't have been significant IMO, even though the error bars are relatively narrow. But... how long would the placebo response have been maintained? Thats why I would be keen to know if the individual response from the other Phase 1 patients is still maintained or still improving. It could well be a key indicator of the future. Also it could be presumed that as the testing went on it would become more reliable as the patients got used to the testing routine.

IMO the 6 month trial was simply too short to be reliable.
    Last edited by whytee: 19/12/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1AI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $15.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $2.759K 306.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 5789957 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 783729 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.04pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1AI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.