1AI 10.0% 0.9¢ algorae pharmaceuticals limited

"the phase2 trial has shown there was no affect from the NTCELL"...

1. 16,672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2379
    "the phase2 trial has shown there was no affect from the NTCELL"

Actually I think you need to rephrase this: "it wasn't possible to discern any benefit from NTcell over the placebo response at 26 weeks in this trial".

The early benefit in response would seem to be from a placebo effect, but it would be premature to extrapolate that to "NTcell doesn't work, so any improvement detected at any time after implantation must be a placebo effect"

"so yes, any increase in pd symptoms as manifested by the decrease (less negative) in UPDRS scores would be a reduction in placebo affect. that increase in pd symptoms in week 108(?) and then a significant decrease after week 108, going from -3 to -12 just sticks out like a sore thumb and i would like to see the individual data. did only 1 patient have a terrific benefit (#1) and the other 3 continue the trend of getting worse at week 130?"

It's equally possible that just one patient worsened at week 108 or that data for one of the patients wasn't collected at that time resulting in an anomaly. But yes, the individual data is what may help give some clues. It was never likely that all patients would show a similar good response to treatment, and unblinding the trial at 26 weeks was overly optimistic.
    Last edited by whytee: 20/12/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1AI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $15.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $2.759K 306.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 5789957 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 783729 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.04pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1AI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.