@TauriskSo there is mundane Dane - fancy arguing re something...

1. 8,086 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 835
    @Taurisk

So there is mundane Dane - fancy arguing re something like a Danish pastry - the great Dane. what.png It's like arguing about the origins of baclava that goes back to the Ottomans but try telling it to a Greek - I'm just happy with one with walnuts - I believe the Lebanese use walnuts in theirs.

I believe there is a smallish place in South Aust called Balaklava - not sure whether there are any Danes, Turks, Greeks or Lebanese living there but there is a bakery there called Golden Wheat Bakery - though doubt that have sweet delicacies like Danishes or baclavas.

Re B & O electronic gear - can afford an apple or apricot Danish but as for those speakers, speaking for myself, the prices are a bit tarty despite probably some great sounds emitted from such - left over money for more affordable baclavas - yes I know, chalk and cheese.

Whilst a mention on sweet food, been busy making both quince and pineapple guava jam - not your average flavours - soon to go with some scones (yet to be made another day). Then some fine music on with a cuppa. But tonight, settle for a cuppa. smile.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.