@Joannie - this is one of my favourites - and also thanks, I...

1. 17,889 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    @Joannie - this is one of my favourites - and also thanks, I have been trying to find this. I am no longer crying - she was so beautiful, but so was Mark - and he was interested in her, but a very discrete 'nice' man - I now wonder; life would have been so much easier, but she fell i love with a boyish drummer, and she ended up managing everything, their lives, diet, upbringing of the one child, two house renovations, she did all the negotiations with builders (and she was orchestra leader at Abbey Road, too) etc . . . it was all a bit much, I think.

My new friend is all caught up in being 'back home' but we have had some funny conversations - WhatsApp is wonderful - His 'recommended' friend who was supposed to come over and do some gardening yesterday, called in 'sick' - so I am beginning to wonder . . . . . well, I better give him the benefit of the doubt.
    I've got caught up over on the EUR thread - will give it a miss from now on, but know you are also interested in one of the co. directors - he is heading for the big one, could go either way - real drama - the drama of the W.A. stock market being mined.
    HotCopper is better than any series on TV - honestly! and as addictive!
    X
    Tau

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.