So am I!! It is so compulsive, they are really good. If you are...

1. 11,047 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 662
    So am I!! It is so compulsive, they are really good. If you are not satisfied with their products, they say they will give you one refund on each order. BUT.....I have ordered several pieces at different times to fit my settee (I refuse to say lounge, because a lounge is a room)
    When I actually put some of them in there, which was turquoise, which I love. I now realise it is much too bright.
    Reading on further, I understand that I can return the whole lot for a refund. So when they all arrive, I will ask to return the lot and pick a subtle colour, seems that should be ok.

Some paranoid people on eBay say they are doing this to steal our identity blah blah, but this is ridiculous as if you pay by PayPal they do not get your credit card no or anything, just your address, so what.
    It was really funny on Sunday, because I received something which I considered poor quality and was writing a review, then they popped up and said, any problems please talk to us, so ok I did and then they said they would refund me, but I could keep the dress as I was a beloved customer! Lol.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.