DXI 0.67% $3.02 dexus industria reit.

"it's bollocks"?wait and see....never heard of a stop-loss?...

1. 479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "it's bollocks"?

wait and see....never heard of a stop-loss? based on a percentage change of the share value...

it's not going to take much downward shifting to set those off

ADI wasn't selling for more than 26.5c before the offer..nothing has changed.

It's going to start tanking, it's absolutely being propped up right now..I bought mine at 73c in 2006...yet I sold at 40% loss in 2010. Why? Because you could see that 42c was the best this stock was going to get in the short term, after a long wait and no confidence in the market to speak of.

I figure it will at least drop into the mid-30's, and if I see it as being worthwhile to get back in..I will. I want to see what AWE do with control. They may well appoint directors who asset strip the company.

When the directors sold out, that's when the game was up for me. I figure AWE quietly let them in on the plan...otherwise, why sell out? If the ADI directors thought the SP was going to go up, do you honestly think they would have sold??

Seriously?? The people who run ADI on a day-to-day basis sold out for 42c per share...and you somehow think you have better information than them?

Wake up to yourself. Or at least start your opinion with something a little less sledgehammer than "it's bollocks". I don't know what you know, but it certainly isn't more than the ex-directors of ADI.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.02
Change
0.020(0.67%)
Mkt cap ! $958.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.00 $3.04 $2.98 $1.566M 519.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 16080 $3.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.03 1346 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.