RHK 0.00% 75.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Hi Philarmonic, you could not tell you if you are right or wrong...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Hi Philarmonic, you could not tell you if you are right or wrong when you have to make decision in your future. In hindsight, you just see the consequences of your past decisions.

You could say the sellers at 9.2c are right but if FMS IO is confirmed, BRIC industrialization continues, and the tsunami just finishes, what would FMS price be?

Any significant historical booming needs some stages to reach its bust. These stages are the results of multiforces work on the trend. The trend could not go in straightline but it has the setback stages to recheck and test the validation of the trend.

What's the main force to drive the market, resource, IO sector, and economy down? The financial crisis or liquidation crisis of the bank system, which pushes the global bank system into the edge of the cliffs.

Don't push the system shits over the heads who are not responsible for. Did anybody predict the tsunami was so powerful and could force the people worry about the BRIC industrialization?

Big Kev has done his job very excellently. He put a lot of measures to prepare for the worst. Could you get clear why FMS doesn't give up the diamond exploration? Exploration is not a matter to play a game in your lounge room. Could you get more rabbits to the people? It is drilling the IO and it is what it could and have to.

In the dark, people need the Sun light not assay to confirm what they have known, which is true especially to the traders who have been hit terribly in the dark.

Traders are the market animals to chase the quick money since I am a trader too. However most of traders don't know the big picture but driven by emotion. They don't know when and why they should gamble some pennies for dollars. So they chase the hypes and news. However it is not the case for FMS now.

People tend to predict they could not get any ideas. Have you predict this dark July 2007 when the tsunami started to warn the market? So if you could not predict the matter in one year, how dare do you declare FMS IO 5 years later?

The market players needs the insight, the gut, and some big wisdom than the failed traders. I don't know what will really happen to FMS IO. I do sense the probability is quite high. I prefer the chance value FMS is giving us.

Nobody could give you the light in the dark if in your mind you try to find excuse for your failure. I hope all of FMS shareholders have tighten their belt. We are in a huge market rollercoaster. If I jump down, I prefer I jump in its uptrend closed to the peak but not now.

I bet on FMS IO, Pilbara, BRIC Industrialization, and not falling down of the sky in the market.

FMS goes!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $149.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.0¢ 76.0¢ 75.0¢ $7.462K 9.894K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7035 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.0¢ 12268 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.