RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

i've got my pension on this, page-11

1. 1,241 Posts.
    re: thanks ghosty I also sold my QAD today, (for a $200 profit) lol

Nothing wrong with Qad but needed the funds to buy some more ADY.

I have received a few emails with kind words but I would never of expected anyone on this forum to come forward with a post such as yours.

I can explain how the forum got mixed up with the MonsterCash posts...As you may or may not know my Goldbars nics password was swiped and abused by Cracka (I think) so it was banned by H/C...I needed a nic in the mean time and grabbed my brothers Monstercash nic (Have a look when it was 1st registered, its not a new one) So while I waited for Chris skase to come through and with the emails between HC and me trying to explain why I wanted another nic My Brother logs on using MonsterCash and posts something in the order of "I hold these" after I warned people to get out.

That caused all hell to break loose as you could well imagine, many people on this board know me and could vouch for my character....Even if it can be a little GunHo. Yes I have been known to spruik my stocks, sometimes cause they look a little sad..lol Other times they look like going for a big run. I am here to pick up tips and share info as I come across it, I am also here to make some dollars. Even Tastaga has beem 100% right in the past putting me in my box, he knows much more about the mining game than me...lol This is my 5th year on this board, it has had its ups and downs but not all trades are good trades, we learn by our mistakes.
    Now for RRS, I do not want to go into that but when I smell a good story going a bit doggy I will try to post a warning on it. Now lets finish with a good old ramp...I now own 1.3 million ADY shares picked up at .079 .08

Have a good one......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.