IGL 0.00% $2.06 ive group limited

well... good news after good news and still some time till...

1. 440 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    well... good news after good news and still some time till AGM...with a HUGE good news i suppose

Good run over the recent few days, but not there yet for me.

Just checking overall recovery over the last year and comparing it with peers (i assume we are strongly connected to media, advertising and retail hence those three stocks for comparison). They all are surging towards March 4th level if not are already there. That is a key threshold in my watch where as i remember people thought that was bottom and tried to buy back before everything dropped again.

Looking at the chart one should remember OML did capital raising in March diluting their shares about twice so in real terms their curve should have been much higher

Disclaimer: I was consolidating since April where i noticed big discrepancy in value and SP. I am not much into particular industry tbh but i am after value stocks and numbers just show the right ones. I did not even sell it at the highs in June. Last time i topped up significantly was in October, its clearly can be seen on the chart how it went down then creating exceptional buying opportunity at the time. Under no circumstances i am going to sell it any time soon either...

My sentiment up to $2 is Buy for me, then probably Hold indefinitely...

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2660/2660130-417657fea19c307d1c6544b4ff6551ef.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.