I've had a gutful - Lambie unleashes

1. 16,319 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5

‘Reeks of a cover-up’: Jacqui Lambie torches the government over response to ‘sports rorts’ scandal

Jacqui Lambie has exploded at the government in the Senate, accusing Scott Morrison of treating Australians like “absolute morons”.

"Independent Senator Jacqui Lambie has torched the government for refusing to release its internal report into the “sports rorts” scandal, saying it “reeks of a cover-up”."

"Ms Lambie immediately rose to her feet when Mr Cormann was done, and proceeded to rip into the government.

“I find it very shameful. What a sorry, sorry affair this is, and what a poor show from our government. Australians deserve an explanation,” Ms Lambie said.

“You can tell us whatever rot you want to in here. This is why there is no trust from the Australian people.”"

"“I’m not the only one saying this. Nearly every Australian out there is saying it. If you think you’re pulling the wool over their eyes, that is shameful, absolutely shameful. I want trust. I want trust back in politicians, and you’re doing everything you can to destroy that, everything. I’ve had a gutful.”"

https://www.news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/reeks-of-a-coverup-jacqui-lambie-torches-the-government-over-response-to-sports-rorts-scandal/news-story/680d154fbcfb1027a9d68385fb6e876f

Good on you Jacqui, at least you don't treat the electorate for fools as Morrison does.

Of the 57 highest rated applications that were denied, 42 of them were for rural electorates. What a useless bunch of patsies the Nats are.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.