MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

I've had a reply from FH

1. 2,344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 154
    I have just got off the phone with a guy from Ferrier Hodgson & basically he said that in 1 month there will be an announcement regarding whether the company gets recapitilized or go into liquidation after they have gone through the company reports financials & management ect . So I bought up a few points with him as to where is the money from Dec quarter plus the shipments that have left in the previous 2 quarters not been paid for this year also in the last con call they said they spent 16 mill on increasing the tailings dam why would they do that if they were going down the shoot also they said they were on track to still meet the forecast of 100 mil in the bank by dec. Also I bought up the point of wellington & co increasing there holding as they reported to asx plus the note holders paying 45c per share. I told him more than once it just doesn't add up. I also spoke about the cop & the brl how they told us the more the brl went up bigger profit margin for mbn. He said if I would like to phone again that i was more than welcome but they will post any reporting to the asx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.