NOV 2.56% 4.0¢ novatti group limited

I've heen holding since 2016

1. 74 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13

I know everyone is suffering from the recent down track ,just would like to share my own option on NOV as a early investor.

My very first buy is in Sep 2016 when the WeChat partnership was announced , at that time the things we are doing or expecting now ( like Bank Licence/Cryptocurrency/Acquiring Licence/APT parntership etc) is not even started , not even a rumor

Been toping up along the way till 2018 , I’m trying to find a reason to sell but I failed since NOV is ticking the boxes all the time, if you read the post from Steve10 and Tradingasx they’ve summarised much better than I do

It’s been a tough holding especially during covid when SP hitting 10c , again I’m holding based on the fundamentals rather than trend otherwise I’ve also sold years ago. Also there are lots of discussions regarding SP was manipulated etc but I don’t really care, I can’t change what the instros do , all I can do is to stick to my own plan. I’ve done the same thing holding NVX since late last year and look at the SP now, even it is much faster multi-bagger journey but it’s never been a smooth trip.

Now we are in the darkness before the sunshine comes, you tell me to sell now? No way , if you can’t hold through the darkness you won’t deserve the rewards – simple but not many can achieve , DYOR and glad if this helps .

Incase someone is questioning , I’ve attached the transactions in 2016.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3835/3835504-aa412219610f3ce2e48d66fbb75d89e4.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $14.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.1¢ 3.8¢ $7.844K 202.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 385005 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 130737 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.