KOR 0.00% 0.7¢ korab resources limited

ive seen some harsh judgements on and about Andrej thats ...., page-13

1. 12,142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1289
    @PubLunchMan @1ForDaMoney

well said... I have spoken to Andrej many a times in the last 1 month or so while we were waiting for the "soon" to be released PFS and he has come across someone who could swing this across the line... the past record suggests a BIG FAT NO and hence the MC of $9m... but the past is only what you see in the rear view mirrors, right? we are now probably looking at the right view - FORWARD and I have parked my money in KOR with a long term view (more than a year of holding now) and will wait until this deal goes bust - I think we should see some more traction on this in the coming few weeks...

I don't blame the market to not jump with joy at this PFS - they are not meant to be earth shattering... but ours is a different case... very small outlay to get it all going... I know of many homes on my street that would cost more than $3m to buy and here we are talking of something quite substantial... gotta believe in it to ride it...

Andrej does not have much support on HC due to his past legal stoush but that is VERY OLD NEWS... as of now I have put my money on Andrej to deliver

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.569M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $1 157

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 377099 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 299352 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.