WML 0.00% 0.4¢ woomera mining limited

Geez Mate,I'm not sure if your post is that accurate there....

1. 992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 432
    Geez Mate,

I'm not sure if your post is that accurate there. "Fundamentals don't change-SP does though" and "Weak Hands"?

So Fundamentals don't change? So weak hands is anyone who sells?

Fundamentals don't change? Let's take WML's flag ship project Lake Dundas (although along with many other holders I though the whole project was pie in the sky stuff). You know the one, where they scaled back drilling "due to effectiveness of drilling". Most holders seemed to be hanging on for the assay results to come in. That's certainly the feeling one who get from viewing HotCopper. Then WML Management admitted in the quarterly that the project "is not considered to be economic".

"Fundamentals don't change-SP does though". As you can see they both go hand in hand sometimes. Both the fundamentals and share price changed on that day (Quarterly Release-31 January 2023). If you don't believe me then have a look at the WML Chart.

Weak hands? Anyone who sell's is considered a weak hand. So if something changes in the fundamentals or a share goes outside someone's view for their own risk profile then they are considered a weak hand. Personally, I think it's every holders right to buy or sell shares when they want to. If they don't like the risk or the fundamentals change then why shouldn't they off load them as painlessly as they can.

If fundamentals didn't change then every Company on the ASX would be successful. If every seller was not a "weak hand" as you call it then we would all still hold shares in Cos until they went broke of back to a shell. It just doesn't make sense.

I'm personally here for the Mt Cattlin & Pilbara Projects. They seem a far better chance to succeed than Lake Dundas ever did but that's just my opinion.

All the best with your WML holdings and any others you hold mate. I hope they make you some good coin as that's why we are all here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.873M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $16.95K 4.307M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1163546 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5879054 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ 2735989
Last updated 15.47pm 16/05/2024 ?
WML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.