Ivermectin : COVID-19 treated for under $1/day., page-271

1. 26,629 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 661
    I dont think at the moment we are able to make informed decisions. Anything that questions what we are being told is censored??

Why the need? If I am having something injected into my body, should I have the right to refuse? Without penalty?

Its a slippery slope , all in the guise of "helping us" ??

The facts are we do not know the long term efffects of the vaccine, no one does... it may end up being safe , and I hope it is for everyone who has had the covid jab... No one can say it cant turn out like thalidomide. We do not know...

The covid thing is dividing, families, friends,work places, communities etc... its sad...

We dont force people not to smoke? The government still allows the sale of tobacco, yet we know it causes so many health problems, and why is that?? Because they make $$$ out of it. The bean counters would be weighing up revenue vs expense in health care.

I have heard suicide rates are soaring, due to closed businesses, and people losing hope in their future.. Why dont we get the daily tally of that ??

If someone was saying 2 years ago what the government has powers to do, we ALL would have said they were crazy..

Interestungly, the bible does say that people cant buy or sell without the mark? What is that mark a vaccine passport... in some countries without it you cant go out to a pub, cafe etc travel , shops will soon be able to refuse service if they choose...if you dont have the vax..

Its sad the whole situation....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.