"denying the accumulated knowledge of thousands of doctors...

1. 26,917 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    "denying the accumulated knowledge of thousands of doctors globally who are currently treating hundreds of thousands of infected people,"

That's where you are wrong, these organisations do not listen to the doctors at the coalface , they have even restricted them from treating patients.
    They have restricted doctors in hospitals from using anything but Remdesivir to treat patients, a drug that had to be removed from trials searching for a treatment for Ebola because it caused multiple organ failure, it has continued to do so to covid patients.
    Our own TGA banned HCQ before there was any evidence as to whether it was useful or not.
    These organisations are captured by big Pharma, the corrupt WHO is run by China.
    You are running the old appeal to authority argument so favored by authoritarian types.

I did not ask you to listen to Craig Kelly, I asked you to listen to Dr Brian Tyson who has successfully treated over 6000 covid patients.

You claim to be intelligent and to do your research, I am beginning to doubt both those claims. you certainly have a closed mind.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.