".....there WAS NEVER PROOF OF THE ABILITY OF THE VACCINE TO...

1. 23,501 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

"...There Professor Clancy presents a graph showing effects of IVM reducing effects to almost zero, then when the IVM is discontinued the effects rapidly increase to where they began...."

Where can I read his published scientific paper?

"...and has been prescribing IVM for decades..."

Nothing unusual, Ivermectin has been around for a long time, it doesn't mean it does what he thinks it does, proof is in the pudding, and scientifically repeatable and verifiable.

"...A major double blind will not happen because there are no large profits to be made from this generic drug IMO..."

Lots of Ivermectin groupies making big money promoting Ivermectin and selling themselves and their cocktails, to be able to pool their cash and find donors to do a trial, but they don't.

"...Professor Clancy is trying to provide an answer to those effects and you want to dismiss him as an IVM groupy..."

If he was even half credible, why would he go on John Campbell's show, who is well known for BS.

Plenty of credible scientific forums to push his findings if he really believed they would stand up to scrutiny.

My Jelly Bean chart
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6115/6115751-e17aac0fae1c3bc64af61345fc897747.jpg

".....there WAS NEVER PROOF OF THE ABILITY OF THE VACCINE TO PREVENT..."

That is one of the reasons to not get your scientific info from Social Media and Talking Heads.

The data showed that the vaccines weren't 100% effective, for protection and risks.

My view on vaccine mandates has been done to death. Everyone had a choice, admittedly a difficult choice for some, but still a choice.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.