"...Yet you push the untested experimental so called Covid...

1. 23,504 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

"...Yet you push the untested experimental so called Covid vaccines..."

When you have nothing, you revert to lying.

"....It amazes me that you can run down Professor Clancy for not having rock solid, large scale trial data to support his findings..."

It is about having credible scientific evidence, doesn't have to "large scale", that is just something you interjected as a distraction.

Pretty simple, he needs to put up his working out for scientific scrutiny if he wants to be taken seriously.

Lots of nongs make all sorts of claims on Talking Head videos, some believe what they are spruiking, some don't care if it is factual or not, and others purposely feed the plebs for self promotion and profit.

Social media and Talking Head videos are not a serious source for scientific knowledge, they are full of half truths, false assumptions, product selling, straight out lying, and are an echo chamber for those wanting their feelings validated, etc....

From my first post:-"....I assume it is just a theory and there isn't any scientific paper to verified the claim is correct...."
    And your answer is, there is no scientific paper to verified the claim is correct.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.