Ivermectin to stop effects of long covid?, page-87

1. 23,993 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

Conspiracy theorist should have been taking Ivermectin long before Covid-19.

R.F.K. Jr. Says Doctors Found a Dead Worm in His Brain
    May 8, 2024

The doctor believed that the abnormality seen on his scans “was caused by a worm that got into my brain and ate a portion of it and then died,” Mr. Kennedy said in the deposition.

About the same time he learned of the parasite, he said, he was also diagnosed with mercury poisoning, most likely from ingesting too much fish containing the dangerous heavy metal, which can cause serious neurological issues.

“I have cognitive problems, clearly,” he said in the 2012 deposition. “I have short-term memory loss, and I have longer-term memory loss that affects me.”

On Wednesday afternoon, hours after this article was published, Mr. Kennedy posted a comment on his X profile. “I offer to eat 5 more brain worms and still beat President Trump and President Biden in a debate,” the post read. “I feel confident in the result even with a six-worm handicap.”

Mr. Kennedy has spoken publicly about one other major health condition — spasmodic dysphonia, a neurological disorder that causes his vocal cords to squeeze too close together and explains his hoarse, sometimes strained voice.

He first noticed it when he was 42 years old, he said in the deposition. Mr. Kennedy for years made a significant amount of money giving speeches, and that business fell off as the condition worsened, he said.

He told an interviewer last year that he had recently undergone a procedure available in Japan to implant titanium between his vocal cords to keep them from involuntarily constricting.

More:-
    https://www.nytimes.com/2024/05/08/us/rfk-jr-brain-health-memory-loss.html

RFK Jr. Launches Independent 2024 Run: Here Are All The Conspiracies He Promotes—From Vaccines To Mass Shootings
    Oct 10, 2023

Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s family publicly rebuked the longshot Democratic presidential contender for claiming at a dinner party in Manhattan last week Chinese and Ashkenazi Jewish people are less susceptible to Covid-19—unverified conspiracy theories widely viewed as racist and among a string of false claims he has helped spread over the better part of the past two decades.

Covid-19 targets certain races and gives others immunity: Kennedy Jr. was caught on camera telling fellow diners that “Covid-19 is targeted to attack Caucasians and Black people” and “the people who are most immune are Ashkenazi Jews and Chinese,” according to a video made public in the New York Post, which also shows him saying the U.S. “put hundreds of millions of dollars into ethnically targeted microbes” and labs in Ukraine collected Russian and Chinese DNA “so we can target people by race.”

More:-
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/saradorn/2023/10/10/rfk-jr-launches-independent-2024-run-here-are-all-the-conspiracies-he-promotes-from-vaccines-to-mass-shootings/?sh=600449243cef

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.