MEM 0.00% 0.8¢ memphasys limited.

Hi I read this on another site and thought it worth a share - “I...

1. 123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Hi I read this on another site and thought it worth a share - “I think with MEM as we have just stepped over the line, and into the future. For those new to MEM here is some reading for you, and an opportunity of a life time. IMO we are about to hit the big time. According to Alison (CEO), sales are likely to start in this calendar year. WHAT? That’s within the next 6 weeks, and we are under 10c!!!!! Holy crap people, never look a gift horse in the mouth.

Early markets. In some countries like Japan, the Felix device is considered lab equipment rather than a medical device. Therefore, it only has to be okayed by the KOLS in that country, which has already happened. So we can right now sell in Japan, Canada, India and New Zealand. Japan has just announced starting in January they will grant 10 days of leave for any couple going through IVF. They are also pushing for insurance to start covering the costs of IVF, likely to happen some time in 2022. (so really, just around the corner.)

So Sales. IMO the Felix device will be like anything that sells small mark up for the device and a large mark up for the accessories. Buying a drill at bunnings they’ll make 25-35% on that sale. Drill bits they’ll be making 150-200% on those. A drill is useless without the drill bits. So the Felix device will be a low earner for the company, how many really will they sell? A non-event IMO, not even worth doing the numbers on. The cartridges on the other hand, look out. Let’s value them per cartridges at $50 a pop from WS including shipping, manufacturing etc etc. Then we sell them for $200 a pop making $150 per cartridge.

Japan early Market. 400,000 fresh cycles per year = $80 Million.

India early market. 290,000 fresh cycle per year = $58 Million

Canada early market 10,000 fresh cycle per year = $2 Million

New Zealand early market 9,000 fresh cycle per year = $1.8 Million.

So we are looking at $141 Million in sales in just these 4 markets. Of course, it will take time to get into the markets and we may only pick up 20% of the market in the first 12 months. That still equals sales of $28 million in the first year of commercial sales.

This excludes the Animal sector which will likely exceed the market compared to humans. This also excludes the media needed for sperm separation. MEM have stated that they plan to provide a one stop shop including media. Professor John Aitkin and his team are currently working on this at Newcastle University. The most commonly used companies I know of that supply the media needed is Vitrolife with a MC of $65 Billion and Cooper surgical MC $20 billion. None of this was considered when Pitt street did their review on MEM and came to a 15-24c SP near term. The stallion tests (SAMSON) should have happened already in October so we should also start to see how that went and if they were successful with the testing there. Overall MEM has had delay after delay after delay. We all expected sales earlier than this and the SP went to 15c in readiness for sales. Currently under 10c this has got to be a gift? ASX NAN revenue @100M MC 2 Billion. In 5 years can MEM do 100 revenue? If they do $2 Billion MC = $2.50 SP. Music to my ears. LTH look out!” gltah

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $5.667K 753.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1119310 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 301919 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.59pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ 710604
Last updated 11.43am 05/06/2024 ?
MEM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.