IVK investika limited

ivk- green alert

1. 258 Posts.
    Just done some research on Investika. Seems that IVK has a lot of potential at its current price. It just had a great day with some 40m shares traded and a great announcement this afternoon. It traded as high as 2.9c before retreating to 2.3c. Still very good support at this level and looks like trending higher.

I believe it has very good potential on 2 counts:

1) Fiirstly the not so exciting factor but nevertheless could be a goer. Ivk investment in Qtk plc. The shares have commenced trading. I dont really know much about qtk plc but the value of the shares has to be reflected in ivk. Based on number of shares and the price in pence converted to aussie dollars, I think it is worth about 1 to 1.5c to each ivk share, so thats not too bad an investment (considering that shares today traded at 2.3c which means not much value has been placed on the gold exploration- the bit that I really like)

2) Very excited with their Ghana property which is in the eastern margin of the Sefwi Bibiani Gold Belt in the Ashanti region of SW Ghana. This area holds some 17 million ounces of gold and holds a number of major mines including the Newmont gold mine. Previous drillings have shown some great results.

Ivk announced today that it will be commencing (in next couple of weeks) more drillings, more than 200 holes expected and with previous results and looking at surrounding areas excellent results should be expected. With this area hosting multimillion of ounces, it is looking good for ivk to come up with good results that will more the price from where it is currently.

Including the qtk investment (which already account for up to 1.5c) a range of up to and exceeding 4c in the near future is not impossible especially leading to the results and or as results are released. This is especially likely as well with many of the smaller explorers are starting to move and as investors are picking through the next ones to move- ivk seems to fit that profile.

Research yourself and see if you agree.

Bigprofit

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.