ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

ivor rees joins the 'baseless rampers'

1. 2,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Hi Yaq,

Who is Ivor Rees ? Does he have any skin in the game ?

He must have had a Eureka moment sitting in the bath the vapours swirling and through the fog he saw ESG shining bright saying write about me I need some help

It is very unfortunate that you use that CONSOLIDATION word as it may apply to the Gladstone projects and where will that leave the Gas Shortage you always speak of

Rationalisation at Gladstone is our biggest Risk

You speak in Riddles

Do you mean ORG or Shell , surely not Santos

And "Refusing to sign any GSAs" - where do you get that from ? Where is that ERM GSA ? They would fall over themselves to sign any GSA to show the Market they have some credibility instead of endless powerpoint presentations and monthly drilling reports with 1 corehole page and 3 pages of prime Guff and no pilot production news.

NOTHING has to happen - where do you get the "has" from

You have for almost 2 years now been regaling this Clinic with hyperbolic outbursting speculations and heroic assumptions so just give us some more of them, we need some more

Now the "second round" of consolidation is coming to our Clinic. We missed the first round but that is OK as Two comes after One

I share your pain in holding ESG at the moment.

Can you tell us here at the Clinic whether we should now buy up big to take advantage of this once in a lifetime opportunity to buy ESG at below 60cps last seen in March 2009

I always dreamed of being a Kahuna ESG holder a member of the Clan of the 300 , when I countenanced your speculations of the $3ps range. I could just taste the money but something held me back so I remain just a small holder like the many others who saw ESG as the Speculative stock it truly is.

"D-Day" will be when the sp gets back over 70cps and if that takes STO or any other of the multi-party bidders to do the trick then I say "Come and Do It for us the embattled loyal ESG holders"

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.