NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

BRIafter reading company announcements and HC posts etc my...

1. 4,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    BRI

after reading company announcements and HC posts etc my conclusion is as follows:

1. Maredi for some reason was not able to negotiate a deal with Anglo/ARM even though he offered the H farm as the main sacrificial offering. He mustn't be liked by his fellow BEE country men.

2. Although the DMR awarded the Mining Rights over Garatau there is still a possibility of Anglo taking the DMR to court over the Modikwa Farms.No certainty of Genorah/NKP being winners in any long drawn legal dispute.

3. No JV partner will sign with NKP and offer financial support while there is the risk from Anglo/ARM.

4. Gleneagles was commissioned to seek JV partners who could negotiate with Anglo/ARM.

5. Two likely partners were found.Matrix got a mention on HC but Xstrata was not one of them.Option lapsed. However Genorah directors did not agree with the terms being offered.

6. In frustration Gleneagles applied pressure by dumping NKP shares at any price. Where did those shares go is anyone's guess? Into friendly hands one would assume. But fancy Genorah offering their total NKP holding of 370m shares as security over a small loan in the first place. Idiots! Then again this action may have brought a resolution to a head.

7. Genorah, the DMR and government want this major platinum resource to remain Sth African. They all want the locals to benefit and not outsiders.Thus a move to have NKP listed on the JSE.

8. If its true ( we need company confirmation rather than speculation)that Paramount's Ivor is the party purchasing a part of Genorah's NKP stake and negotiating a deal with Anglo then we have a white knight if he succeeds where others have failed. We can only conclude that he has the respect and power base to influence a positive outcome. Note that until Anglo is neutralised NKP shares remain with Genorah and we go nowhere.

9. In the background we have the IDC ready to participate with an equity placement in return for advancing substantial funds for developing Garatau.

10. Additional funds will be sought from current NKP shareholders ,Sth African investors and possibly global investors once NKP lists on the JSE.

11. Genorah will roll its Garatau 26% stake into NKP in exchange for shares.The price will be interesting- will not be at the 90c they got years ago. As a result NKP's share register will expand with Genorah recovering its lost position ( transfer of x% at 20c as part of the "deal") as major shareholder.

So if the script plays out successfully we will have :

A. Major partners and shareholders such as Genorah, DRA,IDC and Paramount(?).

B. The Anglo dispute settled. Maybe also Begwenyama.

Then its full steam ahead in developing Garatau followed by Tubatse down the track.

And by the way..... who thinks that the shareprice will remain at 20cents forever?

The above is my view of the future. I may be wrong on all accounts.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.