FLC 0.00% 9.2¢ fluence corporation limited

Ivory Coast, page-81

1. 611 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 280
    I agree with the over payment of management.

True, they are kicking SOME goals in China.

However, keep telling us how they are setting things up so well for the future and that mass orders are just around the corner. That has been the narrative for a few years now. Maybe it will be this year. Fact is, it hasn't happened yet.

The IC was out of their control, as is SQ. However, for all of the bluster and predictions they make, they do fall short.

Now, let's put Henry's salary in perspective - about $1M on a $275M MC company. If I take Westpac for a comparison (ignoring the negative stuff, just going on numbers), they are a $89B MC company. So, if the Westpac CEO was to be paid the same proportion of MC as Henry is for FLC, he would be being paid approx: $32.7M, not including bonuses etc. But his salary is not even 1/3 of this, more like 1/4 (before he was forced into resignation anyway). AND Westpac is a profitable company (again ignoring the negative publicity etc.) that pays its shareholders a REAL dividend twice yearly.

Management needs to drastically lift its game which will only be recognisable through revenue and SP appreciation. Everything else from them is just talk.
    Last edited by Tragore: 15/01/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.