IVR 4.00% 4.8¢ investigator resources ltd

Hi Meta, like you I have been holding IVR for ages. I stopped...

1. 1,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Hi Meta, like you I have been holding IVR for ages. I stopped listening to all those people you mentioned years ago as I have come to realise that many of them act for bullion banks etc. to try and entice people to buy silver bars and coins with the bullion banks raking in hefty premiums. What I will tell you that is different this time is that we have the world going nutters on everything green. Solar Panels, EV's and coupled with this, we now have AI which is going to chew up a stack more energy as well as require hopefully more silver. I have in the past said I wasn't too bullish on silver as I didn't believe the garbage coming from a lot of these people on you tube, GATA etc. I believed that in order to grow the share price IVR needed to find another Paris. That has not happened as yet but may still happen. However now with a dramatic increase in industrial demand year on year, I can only see one way that silver will head long term and that is up. Keep in mind silver could drop in price in the next 12 months as I also see a very distinct possibility of a recession coming. However, when the governments of this world reinflate, it will be off to the races for silver and hopefully IVR.
    Last edited by Enoch: 02/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $76.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $80.69K 1.678M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 220800 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 223762 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.