IVR 5.71% 3.3¢ investigator resources ltd

I totally disagree with you regarding your comments on TA on the...

1. WCJ
    372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 161
    I totally disagree with you regarding your comments on TA on the basis that you could walk into any prop trading firm in this country and every trader on the floor trading mid/small/micro caps on the ASX would be sitting there with a chart up in front of them and be either manually trading based on TA and/or running algo's to scan and trade based primarily on TA. Yes it has limitations on thinly traded stocks but certainly still has it's place.

Agree with you regarding movement based on PM prices and have posted previously here regarding that. I also agree with the capacity for manipulation on thinly traded stocks. My comment you quoted specifically refers to price action and the stacking of the sell side with fake bids to shake weak hands. This says to me someone is testing supply with a view to accumulate as opposed to propping the buy side to sell into and again I have mentioned here previously price action consistent with accumulation. On that basis yes I am a little bit excited as this very price action I regularly see on high probability setups. A recent and relevant example of this is BCB which was basing around 2.1c for an extended period and being accumulated in a similar fashion up until only a few weeks ago. It closed today on a 52 week high at 2.9c and that was post CR and release of escrow shares in conjunction with a falling commodity price and no news of significance as a catalyst.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.002(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $52.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $122.3K 3.649M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 487579 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.