IVR 1.75% 5.8¢ investigator resources ltd

Hi Ben, I know what you're saying mate. However, this has...

1. 245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Hi Ben, I know what you're saying mate.

However, this has been a long frustrating ride for a lot of holders here, including you possibly.

I think most of us go to bed at night after seeing how the silver squeeze is making it's mark every day but it never seems to be enough.

The Trillions of dollars that have been thrown out left, right, and centre around the world and imminent rise of global inflation although CPI which incredibly doesn't include the rise of things like the price of fuel etc anymore but we see this rise of inflation in our hip pockets everyday and is coming at us all like in unstoppable force.

The constant talk of how the price of silver is being manipulated by the crooks in charge who don't give a rat's arse about anything or anyone as long as they can control the market. We can try but probably can't ever beat the powers that be. Even though each and every one of them should rot in jail for an eternity.

The fact that many of our lives have been turned upside down in the past 14 months or so and we are trying to will the price higher because some of us have lost jobs or are down to 30-50% of what we used to earn which is due to not just an invisible enemy, but the fact that so many in power are trying to increase or at least hold onto their power over the population by an increasing number of restrictions.

An ever increasing hypocrisy by those in charge of making decisions on how we now live our lives and change their minds every couple of days.

Yes, you're right. I'm here, you're here and no doubt many on this forum here are in for the long term. We are not traders and are here to make an investment turn to profit.

But while we wait for the long waited upgrade in resource and the hopefully imminent rise in silver. We throw some thoughts out there just to keep us all interested and to keep our spirits up or just prepare us for a shitty day on the market the next day.

Most of us turn to the forum every morning to see each other's thoughts or to have their say. Sometimes we get it right...mostly we get it wrong. But we come here in the spirit of the forum.

Remember....We are all in this together.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.001(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $91.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ $240.3K 4.178M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 552405 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 606560 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.7¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.7¢ 5.8¢ 5.7¢ 707729
Last updated 15.59pm 07/06/2024 ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.