IVR 0.00% 4.8¢ investigator resources ltd

"IVR Managing Director John Anderson said “The experience of the...

1. 24,765 Posts.
    "IVR Managing Director John Anderson said “The experience of the Investigator team at the Paris silver prospect has enabled the drill geology and silver potential to be readily recognised in the first drill holes at the nearby Alexander target.

As we learned at Paris, the difficult drilling conditions that we are also encountering at Alexander go hand-in-hand with the highly altered nature of the silver prospective rocks.

Investigator is looking forward to the results of the on-going drill program at the large Alexander silver target.”

From IVR's 9th. August ASX release.

My comments:

With "the drill geology and silver potential" being "readily recognised" as a result of the drilling success at Paris, we are quite possibly looking at a repeat or continuation of Paris, and so we were told that:

"Investigator is looking forward to the results of the on-going drill program at the LARGE Alexander silver target.”

(My capitals - LARGE has not gone unnoticed. With drilling success here we could be looking at something much LARGER than Paris imo."

The IVR chart is now looking particularly bullish and I suspect some traders and short term holders who sold below 20 cents might come to regret their decisions in a big way.

Like someone I know who sold one third of his holding at 19 cents, and told me that he was selling into strength. Only problem was that person's initial purchases were made around 40 cents, and average IVR holding cost is well above 19 cents!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $76.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 4590 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.