IVR 2.08% 4.7¢ investigator resources ltd

Ivro, page-14

1. 9,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 782
    Enoch your right about drilling Uno in the last week of August, that means the should be onto Ajax now or very soon. We can only assume they are using the one drilling rig for all Eyre peninsula holes.They committed to drilling Spyall in the revised campaign after the shortfall, as it was the cheapest to drill, but it won't be until after harvest or early next year. Maybe they'll wait and get all the results in and make a decision what appears to the the best bet then. I am expecting the Paris area to at least turn up another 5-10 million oz. I also think they won't have drilled out all the extensions, so I believe there is still further potential in Paris.

Lets not forget that its under Helen and Diomedes where they think there might be porphyry copper deposits. Maybe they'll sink a few deeper holes here to test the theory. These areas also registered well for anomalous gold. Look back at the 2013 copper conference paper deliver in Sydney for the silver, gold and copper soil readings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $74.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.7¢ $17.88K 380.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 377956 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 50699 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.