Hi Mel, big fan of your posts and wisdom to far less investors...

1. 9 Posts.
    Hi Mel, big fan of your posts and wisdom to far less investors such as myself. Based on your recommendation alone I have subscribed for an order (although not the full $10k)

Not sure if they will allow it or not..

Then I joined their Telegram Channel.
    https://t.me/ivyKoinchat

Jamie Skella (https://www.linkedin.com/in/jamieskella/) asks some very good questions, and it will be up to everyone here to decide if Ivy Koin answers are adequate for your investment. (A proposed Q and A may address these questions)

*I have invested in HST which Jamie Skella is a Co-Founder and I have found him to be very knowledgeable in the Crypto space.

The inly thing I'm recommending to potential investors is joining their Telegram Channel so you can see the questions and answers for yourself.

Questions that have been posted are below:
    1. Why is your CTO - Michael Beck - not on LinkedIn?
    2. Why does Andrew Pipolo's LinkedIn profile not mention IvyKoin?
    3. What does Kirill Gourov and many others actually do for the project? Are they advisors?
    4. In general, why does your team list not link to LinkedIn profiles nor have blurbs about them? Faces and names alone mean nothing to anyone.
    5. Your LinkedIn business profile says 51-200 employees, yet virtually no one has ivyKoin on their LinkedIn profile?
    6. Your T&Cs reference a white paper, yet the white paper is only available upon request - why?
    7. Why do you have a dodgy blog at /news/ with generic content aiming to improve SEO?
    8. Your only press coverage appears to be paid, such as the press release on * - can we expect any organic coverage, podcast interviews, or video interviews in the immediate future?
    9. There is zero detail about partnerships or prospects anywhere on the site?
    10. No information is given about whether you actually have technology, or just an idea.
    11. With apparently extensive development resources, is there any reason your site is a $35 Wordpress theme called Pandora Box?
    12. ivykoin.com was registered by Keith Allen Bornstein of Cards Up My Sleeve LLC who also owns everkoin.com, bpglawgroup.com, brightskybanking.com, mymocard.com and many, many others. Why
    13. Cards Up My Sleeve LLC was registered to a residential unit address in Santa Monica. Why?
    Cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.