IVZ 1.45% 7.0¢ invictus energy ltd

IVZ - Chart, page-15

1. 306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    I guess what I do not understand is. ( I appreciate if anybody has time to comment on what I have written, thanks to all. )

Why don't they just take all the money people want to throw at it ? I would think we now have a ever growing share holder base willing to put in enough money to actually get the drilling done without giving a share of the company away to others.
    Are they bound by some rules of limiting incoming funds ? Or is this just a token offering to keep us minions quite ? And the bigger portion of the offering going to the big boys ?
    Or are they limited by the number of shares they are allowed to issue ?
    If seismic is good why not wait until those results are announced and then raise funds for the whole shebang and get this on the road ? If the share price was over 20 cents they could then get double the money for the same number of shares.

I already spent some of my 50K when we dropped to 10.5 luckily, not too stressed about missing out on the offering.
    I honestly do not like the idea of first come first served with the offering, to me it comes across as a cowboy show not well thought out for the benefit of shareholders. I have been involved in several offerings from other companies over the years and many were based on number of shares held and everybody given a fair chance to obtain some shares.

I have owned and managed my own businesses over the last 40 years and been very successful in obtaining funds for expansion and being able to generate huge profits for my employees and myself, so I do know little about how to manage things, I never listed on the public markets so was not limited by that red tape.

I appreciate all the feedback from fellow shareholders here on HC, thank you for all your efforts in obtaining information relative to IVZ, as well the feedback from Scott which has been posted here as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.001(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $99.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.1¢ 6.8¢ $153.3K 2.193M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 74962 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 218454 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.0¢
  Change
0.001 ( 4.48 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.9¢ 7.2¢ 6.7¢ 1291183
Last updated 15.59pm 14/05/2024 ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.