IVZ 1.64% 6.2¢ invictus energy ltd

IVZ Chart, page-105

1. 253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    I've seen that flat line before...seems to happen when selling starts to run out of steam. Happy to see the weak hands leave as a base establish. A solid, long term base.

No doubt now that management has been exposed and it may be time to find someone who can take this to the next level. Management have factually demonstrated that they are not up to the task as we stand.

Negotiations have clearly been a failure for 3 years on ppsa. We have been mislead beautifully on that front. A bit embarrasing but hey, you can only go off what you get.

Retail again been mislead on ppsa. Reports of it being due in a few weeks, to within touching distance to the most recent of within months. They have no idea.

This does not mean there is not a major resource to be exploited, just needs the right leaders to produce outcomes.

I still believe there is a chance here but it is becoming a real mess. An update is absolutely needed clearly re ppsa, flow, 3d and funding. Speak up and no bs, just firm hard dates. Any fails then out you go!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.001(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $87.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.3¢ 6.3¢ 6.1¢ $61.7K 998.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 220644 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 101155 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.