IVZ 1.27% 7.8¢ invictus energy ltd

Valuable? Oooooowww that’s debatable.Look in my opinion once you...

1. 14,237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7557
    Valuable? Oooooowww that’s debatable.

Look in my opinion once you understand the roles of Market Makers and then Algorithmic trading then you’ll agree that manipulation isn’t a thing in the sense that you’re thinking.
    Every buyer and seller wants to maximise on there position whether it be long or short, they want to buy low and sell high if long and the opposite if short.
    I know what it looks like when a seller of a large position sets an algo to distribute their position over a set period, and I hear the words manipulation all the time but it really isn’t .
    Seriously it’s far worse when a insto just dumps randomly on market causing a massive % fall for the SP and creates a flurry of negativity often causing further sell offs.
    And of course the whole topic becomes enhanced when many instos have many algo’s running at once, some accumulating , some distributing.
    Really encourage you to read up on how it all works as it’s very important for your future success to be fully aware and understanding of how this side of the market works. IMO.

So sorry, I don’t roll with the term manipulation. It’s just the ASX.

Cheers.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6246/6246471-e3f46daa2c45375f8476422a5e83fdcc.jpg

Last edited by slick: 14/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
-0.001(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $112.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.9¢ 7.8¢ $27.77K 354.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 433314 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 764999 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.