IVZ 0.00% 7.0¢ invictus energy ltd

Maybe not the crash you envisage IMHO simply a correction like...

1. 6,876 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 887
    Maybe not the crash you envisage IMHO simply a correction like any other correction...fundamentals are still good in USA despite the employment kerfuffle paranoia. Come Sept the next few weeks expected volatility should die down and markets should continue on their merry way up again even into a Sant Rally at end of year. Caution is good but this correction is maybe just that a correction which is usual every year or so and happens via some blip (Japan) creating a bedwetters nightmare...run for the hills! Those that didn't run and hunkered down and let the hiccups die down will be the ones who will
    still be there when the chips are counted...plus will still be able to buy if prices continue to decline for a week or three. Up down and around she goes...its the market...what is new this is what is to be expected...hard to pick the trigger though. Lets hope that all is well and the bigger bettors have a handle on it all...I reckon a larger than we have been used to inlation level may be about to become the norm in the years ahead so we will have to get used to higher interest rates...maybe they drop several times then sit awhile and then sit awhile longer. People will get used to covering the higher (by then the normal) level of interest rates. We used to think 5% or 6% mortgage interest rates were OK but now? Just a small observation and what I reckon IMHO. Inflation of 3 - 4% needs t be the new target level so we should get used to 5% to 6% rates for the next 5 years or more...that is the way it looks from here IMHO. Panic now and sell to preserve some funds but miss out on some delicious profits or hold hard hunker down and let the market say what is what.
    Russia and USA are still conversing see the sway of people they just did. Icebreaker...neither one wants a full on war and putin will find an excuse to start a peace negotiation so will Ukraine. Pullback with some degree of face saving is required...if this happens then in 12 months the whole scene changes for the better...if not? MY Wed rant but all IMHO DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $106.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.2¢ 7.0¢ $103.8K 1.479M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 642613 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 151490 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.