IVZ 1.27% 7.8¢ invictus energy ltd

IVZ = finished, page-116

1. 1,406 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 701
    "Flawed fundamentals & low quality gas"
    Tell us where the fundamentals are flawed Mr Expert?
    Low Quality Gas?? The gas retrieved for testing showed that it is virtually dry with minimal impurities that will require minimal processing!!
    I do not think that you could ask for better.
    I would say it would be good management that there is minimal work going on atm to preserve funds on hand whilst we wait on the government to signoff on the PPSA.
    Once that is done then we will be fully funded and then it will be full on with Mukuyu and getting another Rig onsite.
    It is prudent at this stage to not progress at this stage on any physical works JUST IN CASE we do not get the PPSA signed off.
    My personal feeling is that with the way SM has put this together with the government and that they will receive large returns through the gas, then the exporting of the power to SAPP, the stabilization of the local Transmission Power and better production from industry with a stabilized network etc.
    This is a new Government and there has been changes to those within the Government, but that is now settling down and we should have signoff soon.
    Wheels turn slowly in this sort of Democracy.
    Interesting to see that you have changes from holder to Non Holder....Were you ever a holder?? Or just another clown?

Last edited by Brentb: 10/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
-0.001(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $112.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.9¢ 7.8¢ $27.77K 354.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 433314 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 764999 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.