IVZ 4.29% 6.7¢ invictus energy ltd

Butcherano, you didn't just focus on "our key risks moving...

1. 96 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Butcherano, you didn't just focus on "our key risks moving forward" with the exploration. You have made at least 10 statements (some listed below, red font), basically accusing Scott MacMillan of not being honest with shareholders (and or challenging his competency).

1.) "No comments whatsoever from SM regarding reservoir quality is a concern and leads me to think that this is because they will disappoint the market."
    2.) "SM is in possession of permeability data from the routine core analysis of samples from MK-1 and is not reporting these results."
    3.) "I think SM is just hoping for decent flow rates when the time comes and has decided not to unnecessarily disappoint shareholders by reporting poor reservoir quality data now and is just rolling the dice on flow test results instead."
    4.) "The other thing that I take issue with SM is the fact that post-MK-1 he was still quoting prospective recoverable resources for the Mukuyu structure of 20 TCF, despite the fact that the Dande, Intra Dande, Forest and Pebbly Arkose were dry at MK-1 (and most likely across the remainder of the structure).
    5.) "Key risk is managing investor expectations. And SM has always exceeded at disappointed in this space."
    6.) "The fact that SM doesn’t understand that this is how investors value a company and hence gets reflected in the shareprice is mind boggling."
    7.) "For over a year this has been touted by SM as a “very liquids rich” field with CGR estimated from MK-1 mud gas data at up to 135 bbls/mmscf which is well above pre-drill expectations and adds massive value to the economics of a discovery."
    8.) "The language has now suddenly changed to SM wondering why shareholders are fixated on liquids and moving back to saying this was only ever a gas play and liquids aren’t relevant."
    9.) "He was confident enough to declare a gas discovery based on down-hole data without blowing down a sample to determine hydrocarbon composition. So if he was certain that we have gas, then he should be just as confident that we have liquids in the samples. And why not make mention of this in the discovery announcement?"

If you don't trust and or believe in Scott, you might want to think about investing elsewhere. Just a thought.

JMHO
    ND9

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
-0.003(4.29%)
Mkt cap ! $94.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 6.7¢ $93.47K 1.375M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 193545 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 343266 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.38pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.8¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 0.87 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 6.7¢ 772120
Last updated 13.15pm 13/05/2024 ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.