IVZ 10.3% 8.6¢ invictus energy ltd

"Key risks as I see it are the potential for:1. Poor reservoir...

1. 3,706 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    "Key risks as I see it are the potential for:

1. Poor reservoir quality and low permeability in Upper and Lower Angwa at Mukuyu
    2. Significant downgrade to prospective recoverable resources in the Mukuyu structure due to net pay well below pre-drill estimates
    3. Low flow rates in the upcoming flow test at MK-2
    4. Low CGR and minimal liquids content"

1. Possible but haven't seen much data to base an analysis on. Looking at general basin geology I'd expect better reservoir quality in Lower Angwa than Upper Angwa. It's seems that most of the MDT samples were taken using the Saturn probe. The Saturn probe would have been used either to cut down time on station and/or due to low permeability. Not enough data to ascertain which was the main driver
    2. Possible but again without an accurate Rw from the PA water sample any initial log interp must be treated as preliminary.
    3. Impossible to make a guess on flow rates. SM obviously thinks reservoir quality is good enough to justify a flow rate. I don't think he would commit to a flow test if there were indications the zones being tested were tight. My feeling is flow rates will be better in the lower Angwa over-pressured section than for Upper Angwa.
    4. If always had a hunch any liquids are going to be condensate. The MDT sample analysis from M2 will give us some hard data on this one.

Note that the above are my opinions and based on scant data. IVZ has always been a high risk stock in my portfolio with amount invested limited rigidly by a strict SMSF investment strategy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
0.008(10.3%)
Mkt cap ! $123.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 9.4¢ 8.2¢ $1.141M 12.96M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11764 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 18366 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.46pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.