IVZ 0.00% 7.0¢ invictus energy ltd

OP mentioned good flow not just flow.The goal of the flow test...

1. 616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 193
    OP mentioned good flow not just flow.

The goal of the flow test is not to check if it flows BUT if it can flow commercially - that we don't know yet. If not commercial, market will not respond. It doesn't mean project is dead but that further work may be required to achieve desired results.

Also to think because management is proceeding to flow test well means they are confident of the results. That is ignorance and can't be further from the truth. Companies explore and find dusters. They flow test well and find non-commercial flow rates but where there's economic justification, stimulation technics may be utilised to improve flow. 88E and EXR will likely flow test before IVZ. Market reaction on successful results (not just abysmal flow rates whatever that represents) may be a good pointer. PANR has had a pretty impressive campaign so far but they also had their own issues. Isn’t it folly to speak in absolute certainties before results? Yet most IVZ posters do even before campaign starts. With all the unrealistic expectations and "positivity" see where the SP is. Let everyone just calm down and keep fingers crossed for a good result. Nothing is assured. Results from and subsequent market reaction to current MAY Alameda-3 and Martin # campaign is one that I'm keenly following too. What will the flow rates be from the overpressured targets in comparison to Alameda 2.

I acknowledge they are prospecting for different hydrocarbon types but I believe market reaction will be similar on successful flow test results.

P.S It's immaterial what SM says about a flow result when test is yet to be conducted. Market will reward the company if the results are good.
    Last edited by Kotlass: 07/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $99.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.1¢ 6.8¢ $86.23K 1.241M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 15858 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 170074 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 6.8¢ 597168
Last updated 15.59pm 15/05/2024 ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.