IVZ 1.33% 7.4¢ invictus energy ltd

IVZ - General Discussion, page-118

1. 5,232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2497
    I managed to catch up with the big fella on text a bit earlier. Leaving out the general chit chat, this is a quick summary q and a. Obviously no investment advice and nothing market sensitive. DYOR.

Hi Scott, hope all is well. Just wondering if you can share any timeline for the SPP? Also anything on the seismic and well services tenders and core results coming soon?
    “SPP should launch Monday - been tidying up NOM for EGM so we can get options under SPP approved at same time. Tenders in and being evaluated currently and fluids and core results filtering back in and on track. All coming together”

That’s great thank you. Will you announce fluids and cores?
    “We will of course. Waiting on final pieces of data from lab and analysis to follow so we can put together a cohesive release”

Looking forward to that cheers. Any feelings on scale back for SPP?
    “Depends on demand tbh but not looking to have it opened too long so we minimise scale back.”

I’ll be putting in for the max. Feels like the market just wants this done and move to seismic and spud. Should be a big year.
    “I think the handbrake will come off once it’s all settled and have results in as well”
    Last edited by onthepunt: 19/04/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.